What Uncle Mel SHOULD Have Done!

Uncle Mel has made a mistake!

Why couldn't he had sent Sean Mooney back to the World Rasslin'
federation where he belongs?

Why couldn't he have kept Bruce doing the weather in the evenings?

Why couldn't he have kept Joe Shortsleeve in the mornings, and had
Jack Williams solo-anchor the 6 and 11 P.M. weeknight newscasts?

At least nobody got fired. There were rumors of a WCBS-style purge.

Incidentally, this morning, David Brudnoy was heard on WBZ radio in a
spot promoting tonight's (July 22nd) call-in show in which one of the
topics would be "the changes at 'News 4 New England'".

For that matter, will the title "News 4 New England" even remain after
Labor Day?

Perhaps we should hope and pray that we see the title "Eyewitness News"
back.

Joseph Gallant

<notquite@hotmail.com>