Re: WCAP needs help!!!

In a message dated 98-07-21 19:49:50 EDT, hilley@conknet.com writes:

>I'm only 39, but at the risk of sounding like an old fart, I don't think
>most people ("kids") today are willing to make minimum wage to possibly just
>hang out at a station, get coffee for the jocks and soak in the atmosphere.
>And its a shame

But why SHOULD they be willing to start at the bottom?  Somewhere I recently
heard that anyone born after 1980 who wants to be in radio; because they were
born deserve an on-air  job at a 50kw (minimum) station, immediately after the
thought of where to work comes to their minds.    Someone else out there hear
differently?