Re: Gripes about Howie Carr/WRKO

I'm reminded of when Jerry Williams faked an interview with Mayor White.
 The mayor took affense...and so did some listeners.  When push came to
shove, and WRKO had to act, they fired some underling producer.  Not the
host, not the PD not the GM.

If they get some heat from Howies Mathew Eappan joke...or The quip about
the death of the guys in the SUV (or many others!), I have a feeling
that he (and the others really responsible for these decisions) will go
untouched....

BM

- -------- REPLY, Original message follows --------

> Date: Friday, 05-Jun-98 01:25 AM
>
> From: Thomas, Mike             \ America Online: (FMRADIO1)
> To:   boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org \ Internet:
> (boston-radio-interest@bostonradi)
> To:   michaelt@emtel.com       \ Internet:    (michaelt@emtel.com)
>
> Subject: Re: Gripes about Howie Carr/WRKO
>
> In a message dated 98-06-04 14:04:45 EDT, michaelt@emtel.com writes:
>
> << I had one of those "did- I -actually- hear- what- I- just-thought-
I-

- -------- REPLY, End of original message --------