Re: ZLX-BOS-EGQ

> <<Maybe Salem will buy one and Heftel will buy the other.  I'm sure
Salem
> would like an FM to pair with 590.It's not out of the realm of
possibility.>>

> ...And then there's possibility #3, Steve Dodge & some (or all) of his
> partners coming back to radio, and buying those properties...I've
heard this
> rumor before, can anyone here add or remove to it??

I would think that part of "the deal" was a non-compete....

That would prevent "Dodge & Company" from immediately using their
knowledge of the market, as well as research and other info gained, from
jumping in and suddenly competing with CBS (or it's trusts) and being a
threat to CBS's cash register...and ergo the value of the properties
they just bought.

BM