Re: ZLX-BOS-EGQ

>> <<Maybe Salem will buy one and Heftel will buy the other.  I'm sure
>Salem
>> would like an FM to pair with 590.It's not out of the realm of
>possibility.>>

	I would be very surprised to see Salem drop the kind of denarius needed to wrest one these Fm's in Boston. they are presently locked into 890am, and though they recouped the losses incurred to get 590, they are not prone to dropping 15+ million for a station in a market where they bill fair to poorly (as compared to their other markets).

	This area is a difficult region for religious broadcasters, and Salem presently is having trouble keeping 590 sold out. Would $20 million dollars be worth it in THIS market?

Wayne Carter     			wcarter@mva.net
     		http://www.jlight.com/
It's not dying for faith that's so hard, it's living up to it.
		‹ William Makepeace Thackeray