Re: ZLX-BOS-EGQ

At 12:26 AM 6/5/98 -0400, you wrote:
>On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Sven Weil wrote:
>
>> Chris, try WILD-1090 AM :)
>
>Okay, let me introduce a couple of qualifiers:  on FM and a
>non-daytimer! :)

Now, in addition to "sexist", "racist", and "ageist", we can add two new
pejorative adjectives (I guess they are also nouns) to the group lexicon:
bandist (prejudiced against one or the other of the broadcast bands), and
facilitiesist (predjudiced against stations that the poster feels are
technically inadquate in one way or another). I'm guilty of making many
facilitiesist remarks, myself.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205