Re: WLWC switches affilliations

>WLWC (Channel 28, New Bedford) seems to have switched affilliations from
>Warner Brothers to Paramount. "WB28" to "UPN28".

I jokingly call our local UPN affiliate the "Urban People's Network". UPN is
doing the smart thing; targeting African-American viewers.  Hardly anyone
else except BET does.  I'm as Caucasian as the mountains, but I enjoy at
least one of UPN's "Black" shows (VIBE!).  Our local affil also plays some
All In The Family, my all-time favorite TV show.

:) shel