Re: WSRO/let's be civil.../community radio...

Well, as I said on "LTAR" right now there is only one big talk station, WRKO.
WBZ at night does talk and there are smaller (tiny) stations in WCAP and WRPT,
which only die-hards listen to. So there is a market for it. But it doesn't
have to be talk. I know some people on the list have mentioned the fact that
there needs to be an evening urban/black station to make up for WILD's non-
evening broadcasts. Could say 4 or 5 interested DJs pool their collective
resources to fill that niche'? I bet they could if they tried or they wanted
to.

In a message dated 4/24/98 11:37:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,