Re: Sox radio on the Cape

On 8 April 1997 at 9:41 pm, you wrote:

>But let's be honest here... none of those stations really have
>appropriate formats for running any kind of sports.

WUOK (Team 1240) did, but that was of course before it was handed off to
WBUR-FM. (That amazed me that they never picked up those contests - would
have made sense and given that station a bit of notice as the Cape's
all-sports signal.) I understand that Lite 102 still does carry Celtics and
Bruins games, however .

Sean Smyth
Smyth Sports Enterprises
10 Linley Terrace
Boston, Mass. 02127
617/268-7012
Metropolitan Boston's leader in local sports broadcasting