a humble request and a comment

I am researching several articles, and would like to know if any of you have:

1.  Spark Gap Times (a ham radio publication, I believe) from April of 1966.

2.  Any radio station surveys from Boston radio in 1968-- photocopies or
scanned versions are fine

By the way, somebody mentioned Hootenanny, which was taped By Jefferson Kaye
and ran on Sunday nights while he was at WBZ in the early 60s.  I remember
that it was Sunday because I actually have a couple of tapes of the shows.
He was my favourite d.j. next to Arnie Ginsberg...