WADN

WADN has said that it will no longer be accepting interns. I interned over therefrom last summer and during school breaks. A couple of days ago I called up
to see if I could come in because I had the day off from school. Station managerNed Crecelius said no. He would no longer accept interns because he wanted to
work on promoting Bloomberg. As far as I'm concerned the station has nothing to
promote because he does not have the local business programing to back it up!
kevin Goodwin