Edison Hotel in Lynn

Does anyone happen to know how tall the old Edison Hotel is in downtown
Lynn?  85 Exchange St, right down the road from WFNX.

WZBC's webcast ISP is moving there (it's been renovated into office space)
and putting the receiver antenna on the roof...I'm trying to do signal
plots to see if the signal will reach well enough and at 2m AGL it's pretty
lousy but I assume the Hotel is at least a few stories tall.