Ken Coleman and B.U. football

I mentioned here that Ken Coleman, who died yesterday,
had done B.U. football on the radio
and some folks said that they didn't remember him
doing that, though he did do Harvard football. Well,
today's obit of Coleman in the Globe did mention that
he did 2 years of B.U. football on radio.

That's what I thought...and I'm trying to remember if
it was on WBUR or some other station. I think I
stumbled across Coleman doing a B.U. game one
Saturday afternoon (was it on WBUR, or maybe a station
like WROL?... you might expect 'BUR to shuttle the
game to some other station, but who knows?) and
then after that a local paper had mentioned that,
indeed, Coleman was doing B.U. games on radio.

And a little while after that B.U. decided to
shelve its football program. (My alma mater,
Salem State, never did have football...)