Radio Stations Selling Station Goodies At Remotes

Yesterday I spent several hours at the Minnesota State Fair in St.Paul as part
of my extended vacation road trip. I noticed that just about every TV and radio
station in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area were either broadcasting live or had a
booth/trailer/display at the fair. The TV stations were passing out free bags
with station fridge magnets, pictures of anchors/personalities, and allowing
folks to have digital pics taken on a news set or in front of the weather wall.
All the radio stations were not giving any freebies,save for one giving out a
goodie bag with nothing really related to the station. All the stations were
selling T-shirts, sweat shirts, water bottles,tote bags, etc. Do any of the
Boston radio stations or stations in other New England markets sell station
goodies? I hope the talent gets a cut of the sales!!

Mark Watson