Fwd: Radio station to resume broadcasting Friday

>DATE: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:34:52
>From: Larry Weil <kc1ih@mac.com>
>To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org

>Radio Free Brattleboro plans to return to the air on >Friday:

>Larry Weil
>Lake Wobegone, NH

There's  a Vermont Public Radio station on 107.9 broadcasting
from atop Mt. Mansfield.  One time I went canoeing
and bicycling up there and I could get the 92.9 that's also
on Mansfield.  The station may not be "local" quality,
but it could come close to the signal strength of WFCR I believe.

Laurence Glavin