Re: Radio station to resume broadcasting Friday

> By defending law breakers and knocking Ashcroft, you are being a good
> politically correct liberal.

Dan,

I think he was just saying it in jest considering the timing of the two
events (Ashcroft and his stumping for P.A. and this pirate yelling that
the FCC "ain't gonna do nuttin" to them - yeah right).

Now....(sorry Garrett), as far as the term "politically correct" is
concerned:  I always thought that term meant agreeing (hook, line and
sinker) with the prevailing political dogma that is in power at the time.

The right-wingers are currently in power so therefore knocking Ashcroft
and his cronies would technically be "politically incorrect," wouldn't it.

Who started with the "politically correct" garbage anyway????  I only hear
the right wing talk show hosts (is there any other kind in this country?)
using it often to belittle their opposition's ideas and actions.

First time I remember hearing it was when I was 15 and listening to Rush
Limbaugh on my way home from school, as I often did.

--
Sven