Mt. Washington update?

<<On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:51:32 -0400, "Bill O'Neill" <billo@shoreham.net> said:

> It seems that WPKQ (103.7) was spotty when tuning it in from the
> Mt. Wash. Hotel lot. Shadow zone?

That, and the fact that it's directional away from you there.  When
the erstwhile WMOU-FM made the move up to the Rock, they had to put in
a 6 dB null to the SSW to protect Keene and another, slightly
shallower null to the NW to protect something that I can't identify.
(Somehow Citadel have now managed to get a CP for ND operation at the
full 21.6 kW, which might be operational now, in which case I can't
explain what you observed.)

-GAWollman