RE: Solution for WWZN

I thought the WRCA was more of an overall 1930s-1950s style radio station as
opposed to an "all-comedy" station. Comedy bits may have been part of
"Entertainment Radio" as I believe it was called, but it included lots of
music from the artists (pre-rock) of the era.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com