(No Subject)

A visitor to radio-nfo.com/Boston stated that Mega or Salem was
requesting the call letters WYTS for 1150  AM in Boston.
I went to the FCC's call-sign changes, but the most recent
ones I could find  were for late June and included the
call-letter flips between 890 and 1150.  Typing 'WYTS'
into the fcc.gov AM Query yielded nada.  Has anyone else
observed this request elsewhere?  Also, if true, it appears
they're trying to imitate the WITS call letters that are
now in use elsewhere.

Laurence Glavin