RE: For the engineers on the list...

I have a Ramsey FM-25 that I use to rebroadcast my internet station to the
receivers in my house and yard.  When I first assembled it, there was no
stereo and the problem was traced to a weak solder joint.  A joint that is
loose or touches another pad could be the problem.  But one other thing
strikes me: is it picking up noise from the computer?  I've used an
isolation transformer on my stereo output to eliminate hash noises from the
computer.

-Larry
www.southstation.org
AIM: lloverin55    ICQ: 254537301
Listen to the rare hits of the 50s, 60s and 70s on the Hits of Yesterday at
www.southstation.org/hitradio  or www.live365.com/stations/lloverin