For the engineers on the list...

I have a general question, specifically addressed to
any engineers (or those with knowledge in this matter)
on this list.  I own a micro-power FM transmitter
built from a kit that I have hooked up to my computer
so I can listen to mp3s or streaming audio anywhere in
my apartment.  There is one problem though -- along
with the audio that I transmit over it, whenever I
have a stereo receiver set in the stereo mode, I get
this high pitched tone underneath the audio.  This
tone goes away every time I switch a receiver into
mono mode, so my suspicion is that the stereo pilot
generator, in addition to generating the pilot tone,
is also generating an audible tone that it should not
be.  Could this problem be caused by a
weak/insufficient solder point on the circuit board,
and does anyone know how I would go about tracing the
circuitry to find exactly where the stereo pilot is
generated?  Any help or ideas anyone could provide
would be most appreciated...

                              Matt Osborne
                              Poughkeepsie, NY