RE: Dr. Laura anywhere in New England?>

Dr. Laura is on WVOM 103.9 Howland/Bangor which is the home of "Voice of
Maine News Talk Network". Also includes WHQO 107.9 Showhegan and WCME
96.7 Boothbay Harbor.
As to how much  all three stations are relayed,
I can't honestly say..I do know that all 3 simulcast Rush L. 12Noon-3PM.
I have noticed that WVOM has recently started broadcasting in stereo,
even though I don't think they have any musical programming. The
reception down here among the mountains on Mount Desert Island is
noticeably worse, than when they were mono. The multipath is quite
pronounced.

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine