RE: Philadelphia Inquirer | 06/21/2003 | Captain Real America

Now that 96.9's ratings are improving, would they really want to tamper with
that. They're now #2 in 'MJX in the GM Stable.

I think WROR would be a better fit, though WBOS may be the GM property that
could most use the Sox boost.

WBO-Sox...whew that stinks..
;-0

Paul Hopfgarten