Fwd: RE: Philadelphia Inquirer | 06/21/2003 | Captain Real America

>DATE: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:36:32
>From: "Paul Hopfgarten" <paul@03038.com>

>Now that 96.9's ratings are improving, would they >really want to tamper with
>that. They're now #2 in 'MJX in the GM Stable.

>I think WROR would be a better fit, though WBOS may >be the GM property that
>could most use the Sox boost.

>WBO-Sox...whew that stinks..
>;-0

>Paul Hopfgarten
>East Derry NH 03041

In such a case, it would behoove WBOS to go back to the Rt 128 tower
and the 8800-watt signal it had there.  Listeners in the Natick-to-Framingham-to-Marlborough arc probably experienced
a notable decline in signal when WBOS moved to the Pru.
They may even have started getting something from WHYN-FM Springfield.

Laurence Glavin