WECB bit the dust?

Anyone know what actually happened to WECB, Emerson's campus-only
station?   I was told they were hanging on by their fingernails in 2001,
and then they moved to the same facility as WERS and pretty much died after
that.   Their website hasn't been updated since June of 2001, and I just
noticed that a Class A station in Wisconsin has taken over the call letters
"WECB" as well...not that Emerson had any legal right to them in the first
place, it was a Part 15 station, mind you.