Re: Yaz Tunnel

of biLL o'neiLL's excellent naming suggestion for the new tunnel:
>>(snip)P.S.  "The Igo Tunnel" does have a ring to it.<<

Roger Kczyrk properly observed:
>>Yes, especially compared to the "UNoGo" tunnel of yesterday.<<

now, to tie this into radio:

has anyone, either at speed or non-speed, noticed the neatest addition to the
new underground thingy where cars go (or might not go): AM RADIO!  what type of
system did the boondogglers, er, engineers incorporate?  i remember for a time
in the 80's, just a little to both sides of the "tunnel radio" timeframe, that
our regular city AMers were receivable in the South Station Memorial Old
Underground thingy.
are we talking about similar signal enhancement systems?  or something new?

just wondering.  (and can't resist, but again with a nod Dave Barry:
Underground Boondogglers would make a great name for a rock band.)

- -Chuck (hmmmm, The Igo Tunnel DOES have a nice ring to it) Igo