Re: Pop Songs In Commercials

There are several songs that were launched because of
their being in Mitsubhisi spots... Dirty Vegas "Days
Go By" and that song about "Free" or is it "Breath"  I
want to say the group is Telepopmusik...  The only
place I have heard them besides the spots is on Open
House Party.

I recently saw a car spot that had part of Coldplay's
"Clocks", too.  I don't think it was Mitsubishi, tho.