Re: Pop Songs In Commercials

What about the song " Start the Commotion " by The Wiseguys.  Even though
more than likely they are a one hit wonder ( like who isn't nowadays ) and
was featured in the Zoolander movie soundtrack, it was playing on Mitsubishi
commercials long before it ever became a hit.  I know that adcritic.com has
a whole cross reference of ads and the corresponding songs that went with
those ads.