Re: Pop Songs In Commercials

It is Breathe by Telepopmusik and even in my last trip to Borders, their CD
had a sticker as featured by Mitsubishi.  Mitsubishi could have a whole CD
by themselves of the songs they've used in the last few years incuding Bare
Naked Ladies as well.

This whole thread reminds me of a story i had heard about 5-6 years ago.
Eric Clapton was going through sobriety in 1988 (?) and he was at some rehab
place in Minnesota.  One of his counsellors was there and happened to see
his Michelob beer commercial using his own remake of " After Midnight " and
the counsellor threw a hissy fit at Eric for allowing one of his songs to
help profit an alcoholic company no less.  I even remember working at a
liquor store at the time and Michelob released a tape through them with
Clapton, Roger Daltrey, Wang Chung, Genesis amongst others.