RE: Mega Sells WAMG Boston

Dave Finnegan is (for Boston standards) pretty conservative. I voted for him
for Mayor in the 1983 primary, but was forced to 'raise a glass ;-) for
Flynn when it came down to Flynn or Mel King.

I do think that Upton Bell is pretty liberal when I was listening to him on
the 1060 version of WMEX (as opposed to the 1510, 1150 or 106.5 versions..)

As a staunch conservative, I must admit that radio does NOT need another
Conservative talk show host (Now, TV except for FOX, and a major East Coast
daily....those Conservative media outlets are BADLY needed!)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041

paul@03038.com