Re: Mega Sells WAMG Boston

I guess, then, WCOP would be available for AM. Maybe the idea of bringing the
calls back to 1150 in Boston would work if the college that has them on FM is a
non-profit and Salem could structure the payment as a charitable donation. Of
course, for Salem to be willing to do that, the college would have to have a
fundamentalist, evangelical, Protestant orientation. And if the college has a
chaplain who is into radio and wanted to be heard in Boston, the donation could
further be structured as a tradeout. THAT might just work ;>)
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205