From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org] On Behalf Of Mark
Watson
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 10:26 PM
To: Boston Radio Interest
Subject: Mega Sells WAMG Boston

   All Access reporting that Mega is selling WAMG (1150 Boston) to Salem
Communications for $8.6 million. Salem is planning on using WAMG and
another
station they have purchased in Colorado to launch a conservative
news/talk
format. Salem also owns WEZE (590) and WROL (950) in Boston, WROL is
running
talk in afternoons and evenings. I wonder if the talk now on WROL will
shift
to 1150.

   And the sale will break up the simulcast of Mega's Spanish format on
co-owned WLLH (1400 Lowell/Lawrence). Will Mega be looking to unload
WLLH,
or will they keep it and localize the Spanish format for the Merrimack
Valley?

Mark Watson