Re: Mega Sells WAMG Boston

I think the only time WCOP was the most listened to station in Boston
was when they had the World Series from NBC

If memory serves me back in the 60's WCOP and WEZE were NBC affils but
only COP carried sports and Monitor.

I believe of all the orginal full times signals with a COL of Boston,
all at one time or another were major factors in the ratings EXCEPT
WCOP

In the mid 60's WEZE was huge until WJIB came along