WNSH is back

Well, WNSH is back to its full power, 500 mighty
watts, and I now have an e-mail account that will
allow me to join the many discussions.First, let me
say that Jerry Williams was as much a reason for my
interest in talk radio as anyone else, so his passing
was quite a blow.Also, thanks to all those folks who
have heard us, on and off the air while we were
struggling to get back on our feet. Thanks.And don't
forget to list to North Shore Jamboree, our classic
county show on Sunday PM