Re: Fox to return to the air in Maine

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003, Dan Billings wrote:

> Pax's WMPX goes off the air on Sunday night and Fox affiliate WPFO will
> debut on Tuesday.  Maine has not had a Fox affiliate since WPXT switched to
> the WB Network a couple of years ago.
>
> http://www.pressherald.com/news/local/030412newfox.shtml

I don';t beleive anyone has mentioned what has happened in Bangor, but if
it was posted I apoligize for the waste of Bandwidth-

It seems that WCKD 30 is no more, and is now WFVX-22. They are showing
Charlie Horne's "So Goes the nation" so I am assuming that this is the
same station, but they must have gotten a new channel and changed their
call letters but are still being operated by WVII-7.

Jeremy