WNSH-AM 1570 Back On Air; Seems Stronger?

As was noted a week ago, WNSH-AM 1570 COL Beverly, MA, has been having trouble
staying on-the-air.  It ceased broadcasting late in March, resumed
broadcasting for a while, and then was off for a week.  Yesterday
(04/11) I noted its return, and today, using my receiver that displays
relative signal strength, it yields about a 3.2.  Previously, I recall
it only moved the needle to a 3.0.  Also, it appears that WWZN-AM 1510, x-mitter
in Waltham is a bit weaker.  It's located near wetlands that may be
at flood stage these days.  As a result, the WIZZ in Greenfield is
easier to receive.

Laurence Glavin