RE: CNN: All the news that we see fit to print

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003, Paul Hopfgarten wrote:

> Conservatives perfer FOX, Liberals perfer CNN. It's simply a fact (which I
> believe was borne out in a poll that showed pro-US Action at something
> greater than 70% for FOX viewers and less than 50% for CNN viewers)

I consider myself more liberal than conservative but I definately prefer
Fox, although I watch them both almost equally in times like this. To me,
Fox seems to provide more viewpoints, more discussions amongst their
staff, which present different viewpoints and opinions, while CNN is more
of a standard anchor claiming "This is how it is"

That's my interperatation anyway...

Jeremy