RE: CNN: All the news that we see fit to print

Let's all be somewhat honest with ourselves here.

Conservatives perfer FOX, Liberals perfer CNN. It's simply a fact (which I
believe was borne out in a poll that showed pro-US Action at something
greater than 70% for FOX viewers and less than 50% for CNN viewers)

Each network is playing to its audience.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com