Re: Telemudo and Ch. 60

Dan, et al:
Back in the late 70s/early 80s Bangor Cable carried 3 Canadian
Channels..CKSH "La Neuf"
from Sherbrooke Quebec, as well as Channels 4 and 9 CBC and CTV from
Saint John/Fredericton/Moncton NB.

Unfortunately all three were dropped in early 80s. so now there are no
Canadian signals availaible on Adelphia's Bangor area system; (despite
my constant personal whining.)

But we do get "TVCinq".  France's version of our PBS...Not half-bad to
watch, even with my limited 60's era High School French. It's even
occasionally sub-titled in English.

Ohhh, and did I mention that Adelphia just raised rates by $4 for
basic/Expanded service for 71 channels.???

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine