RE: Telemudo and Ch. 60

> Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:28:17 -0400
> From: "Sean Smyth" <ssmyth@suscom.net>
> Subject: Re: Telemudo and Ch. 60
>
> I don't know the exact pattern but 1330 does toss a nice signal
> over the city. WJDA is a tad stronger in the city proper, but
> 1330 does well in some suburbs with decent Hispanic populations
> (Waltham, Framingham, Somerville).

Actually, though WRCA 1330 does put a decent signal eastward over
metro Boston and suburbs within Route 128 from their Waltham
transmitter, they're not even audible at night in Framingham.

Their night pattern doesn't go due west hardly at all. It's even
noisy and has phase distortion just a couple of miles to the west
in Weston. By the other end of Weston, by the Wayland/Natick town
lines, it's already overcome at night by a number of other 1330's.

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .