Re: Telemudo and Ch. 60

----- Original Message -----
From: <Chuckigo@att.net>
To: "Garrett Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
Cc: <bri@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: Telemudo and Ch. 60

> i know that up in Dan Billings' neighborhood, they might still get some
> clearance for CKSH, Canada's channel 9.

That is correct.  Sus-Com in the Bath/Brunswick area carries CKSH on their
basic cable package.  It was gone for a few weeks due to the problems on Mt.
Washington but it is now back.

I seem to remember reading something in the Bangor daily News  recently
about Adelphia dropping a French station from there system but I don't
remember the details.  Maybe Rod can offer the details.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine