Re: Telemudo and Ch. 60

Chuck writes:
> how is the market saturation for the heavily-Spanish speaking cable areas.
i'm
> thinking/guessing Brockton/Fall River and Lowell/Lawrence.

You're also leaving out Haverhill/Methuen, Framingham, Lynn/Salem and even
New Bedford. I don't know about the market penetration, but I do know that
the Brockton area Comcast system carries most (if not all) the
Spanish-speaking TV stations.

> and was the original "must-carry" put in place because of the unique
quality of
> the station along with service to the populace?

If they were really concerned about reaching such segments of the
population, then LPTV would have been added to the must-carry parade, since
many markets get their ethnic programming only from LPTVs.