Re: Group pressures Public Radio to air program

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003, Rod O'Connor wrote:

> up..Constantly complaining and interrupting the other reporters. She had
> an obnoxious "in-your-face" way of lecturing that drew much of the

Amy does also have this "whiney little girl" voice that really drives me
up the wall.  And she always looks and sounds like she's on quaaludes -
maybe she doesn't get enough sleep?

She obviously works hard...the few times I've listened, her program seems
very well prepared.

But...why would an NPR affiliate carry a competing program?  Also, I
believe Democracy Now is now an independent production, after Goodman's
squabbles with Pacifica leading her to do D.N. In Exile (from some remote
studio that was not WBAI).

--
Sven