Re: Here & Now on Clear Channel

At 05:05 PM 4/1/2003 -0500, Sven Franklyn Weil wrote:
>On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, SteveOrdinetz wrote:
>
> > The only problem, NPR doesn't see itself as having a liberal bias.  I'd
> > frankly have more respect for them if they admitted it.
>
>That's because it's all in your head, Steve.
>
>It would be like me going after the Wall Street Journal for a right-wing
>slant in their NEWS pages as opposed to their EDITORIAL pages.
>(snip)
>Now...take the Pacifica station group.  You want left-wing....listen to
>THAT! They make no bones about it and even sound like a pack of mad dogs
>on the loose.  :-)

Amen Reverend Sven!  :-)

For those of you in the Boston area who want to hear the
left-leaning-and-no-bones-about-it Pacifica...tune into WZBC 90.3 weekdays
at 12noon for Democracy Now!, and WMBR 88.1 weekdays at 6pm for Free Speech
Radio News.

I consider myself pretty left-leaning, and even I'm routinely blown away by
Pacifica.