From: Rick Hopper [mailto:hopperman@metrocast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 8:13 AM
To: Dan C.; bri@bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: Hmmm.... Pranks, anyone?

Not a prank.....

BIG 101.5 Laconia has a weekly vinyl-only feature "Evil Jack's Wicked
Vinyl", Mondays at 4:30PM.   Rotating listeners bring in rare vinyl 33 1/3
and play 3-6 cuts.

In honor of April Fool's Day we played Firesign Theatre's "The Further
Adventures of Nick Danger" (28:02)

Rick @ WLNH EUR BIG 101.5 EUR WEMJ, Laconia NH