Re: No more LTAR? Horrors!

>Still, it's not like Blues is completely dead or anything....don't get me
>started on the attitude problems of many of their DJ's, but Emerson's WERS
>does have Bluesology on Sunday afternoons.   And I think there's a blues
>show on WMBR as well, isn't there?

For nearly two decades, we had Dave Herwaldt's "Out of the Blues" show
on Saturday afternoons.  Dave chose to end the show last year, though. :-(

I don't know if we have any other "pure blues" show on the schedule at
present.  A couple of other shows might play some blues occasionally.

-Shawn Mamros
E-mail to: mamros@mit.edu