Get your patches for IBOC!

Heh - I'm not sure why, but I can't help but chuckle at the idea of
downloading a software patch/upgrade for my transmitter.

http://beradio.com/ar/radio_currents_23/index.htm#upgrade

Ibiquity Releases Field-Upgradeable Software Release
Columbia, MD and Warren, NJ - Mar 27, 2003 - Ibiquity Digital, has released
the first field-upgradeable commercial IBOC (HD Radio) software release for
broadcasters. HD Radio software version 1.3 offers field upgradeable
capabilities for commercial HD Radio broadcast exciters. This new software
release will simplify a broadcasters ability to add enhancements to the
system, including advancements in audio compression technology and wireless
data applications, while not affecting consumer receivers. HD Radio
software version 1.3 includes all of the latest features available to
licensed broadcasters and exciter manufacturers and is covered under
existing licenses.

Details on the upgrade are available through the exciter manufacturers.