Re: WATD

Could have been a little early-in-the-season tropospheric ducting. Trops often
bring in signals from the Cape and environs here later in the spring, through
the summer, and into the early fall. Seems to happen most on warm, humid days.
Without some help of that sort, WATD is not generally listenable in these parts
because first-adjacent WSRS is so much stronger. The other first-adjacent, from
Manchester NH is not normally a problem.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205