Fwd: Re: Were NPR Shows Pre-empted Or Not Produced?

>DATE: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:01:05
>From: Dan.Strassberg@att.net
>To: lglavin@lycos.com

>Given his low-level of fluency in English, I could actually believe >that he is
>MORE fluent in Spanish.

>dan.strassberg@att.net

Well, as I predicted, OTM was pre-empted at 2:00 pm by the press conference
by military leaders.  But I checked wnyc.org, and an OTM was in fact
produced for this weekend, and it's available via audio streaming.
Gee...LTAR is a repeat of last week's show, then no OTM on WEVO or WBUR...
is this REALLY Sunday?