Re: war coverage pre-empting Bruins

We gotta find out from Bob Bittner whether he'd take pre-empted Bruins games on
WJIB. 500,000 microwatts instead of 50,000 watts--but it would save Infinity
from having to deal with another group owner ;>) OK, Bob IS a group owner--I
wasn't thinking of WJTO. If the B's were worried about loss of coverage and
were willing to rent a phone line to Maine, Bob could add WJTO to the special
network for the pre-empted games (or maybe he could pick up WZON off the air).
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205